About This Estimation Calculator
Use this tuition net cost estimation calculator to estimate your total yearly cost of attending Diamon Beauty Collage. Based on your answers to these questions this calculator will help you estimate your total cost of attending for a year.
This estimate takes into account your financial and living situation and uses the most recent EFC formulas and Diamon Beauty Collage associated rewards. The total tuition (plus room & board, fees, books, and miscellaneous expenses) is then reduced by the amount of your expected financial aid rewards.
As you answer these questions, questions that are no longer relevant to you based on previous answers may be removed or added. Information entered into this form is not saved permanently in any way.
This calculator uses these EFC formulas for 2020-21 and included tables.
To find out your actual Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) awards go to FAFSA AID
By clicking "I Agree" below you are acknowledging that you have read and understood that the results of this calculator are an estimate only. This is not a binding agreement between any state or federal organization and is simply an estimate.
A Few More Questions
- Include income earned by yourself and your parent(s).
- Include income from work, child support, and other sources.
- If the parent with whom you live is remarried, include both your parent's income and his/her spouse's income.
- To qualify for federal student aid, certain eligible non-citizens must be able to provide evidence from the USCIS that they are in the United States for other than a temporary purpose with the intention of becoming a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- A student who: (1) has engaged in active service in the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard), or has been a member of the National Guard or Reserves who was called to active duty for purposes other than training, or was a cadet or midshipman at one of the service academies, or attended a U.S. military academy preparatory school, and (2) was released under a condition other than dishonorable. A veteran is also a student who does not meet this definition now but will by June 30, 2021.
Review the information you have provided. You can click the Edit button below to return to the beginning and edit provided information or if you are happy with the current selections click "Total" to view your estimated net price. Questions may appear or disappear depending on answers to previous questions.